Keeping it pure

DB1

Hey guys.

Really looking forward to FM10. More than any other, maybe its the blogs but all the new touches have really got me excited.:thup:

Was thinking though.... Every year I spend so much time looking for graphics, badges and skins I seem to spend more time looking for extras than getting into the game. Normally with some/most I end up removing them as they are not quite right.

This year I am planning, with the exception of Badges, on keeping FM10 as SI made it. I love having badges for the clubs but am not going to go for skin after skin looking for the perfect fit or diff coloured balls or any of the hundreds of extras out there.

Will have to resist and keep my game pure(ish)

Just wondered if anyone felt the same or is it just me that spends hours looking for sometimes pointless extras.

OMG Its my personal Fight Club - Downloading things I don't need:eek:

I'm along the same lines, usually I'll download the badges and facepacks. Also go through and change the competition names to the real ones. Skin wise I'll have a look about and find one I like and just stick with that, failing that just go with the original skin end up not even noticing the sking I'm using sometimes.

Pure? Pah. The disk is just the start. I love adding in loads of player pics, background pics, logos, skins, icons, whistles, bells and all sorts. Now I get to spend hours, days and weeks in the editor. Should find time to actually play the game about the time the FM11 demo's due. Happy days ahead!!

Archived