How many leagues will you have.

I'll probably run 50 odd leagues with loads of international players as I could run it well on 09 but with 10 being improved... well... :p

sounds good, have to admit fm 10 editor is the dogs b***ocks this time round :thup:

How much of a strain on system resources will there be due to all these excess leagues?

As far as I can remember there's about 42(ish) leagues all the way down to level 10.

Assume that there's 24 teams in each league and 24 players in each team, then that's a lot more data your computer needs to keep up with.

Isn't that likely to slow down processing times a significant amount?

At the moment, I only make English clubs down to the BSS/BSN playable, but I load about 6 extra countries (Usually France, Reunion, Spain, Italy, Holland & Germany) for the extra players in the db.

At the moment my game runs peachy... Haven't really heard anything concrete on how this'll all effect processing speeds...?

These questions have prob been asked before but...

Now that we can add leagues, does that mean SI wont bother adding them in the future, knowing that we can add them in?

Also, for the teams in the lower leagues which arnt added yet, will they already have their players in the game, or will we have to create them? If so, that could lose a bit of the realism for the game, as people could be bias?

How much of a strain on system resources will there be due to all these excess leagues?

As far as I can remember there's about 42(ish) leagues all the way down to level 10.

Assume that there's 24 teams in each league and 24 players in each team, then that's a lot more data your computer needs to keep up with.

Isn't that likely to slow down processing times a significant amount?

At the moment, I only make English clubs down to the BSS/BSN playable, but I load about 6 extra countries (Usually France, Reunion, Spain, Italy, Holland & Germany) for the extra players in the db.

At the moment my game runs peachy... Haven't really heard anything concrete on how this'll all effect processing speeds...?

Yeah thats a good point in relation to the speed of the game as a result of the possibility of so many tiers!!! They say FM10 should be faster than FM09 and in one of Miles' blogs he mentions that when starting a new game it will tell us exactly what our computer is capable of which is a useful addition. :)

These questions have prob been asked before but...

Now that we can add leagues, does that mean SI wont bother adding them in the future, knowing that we can add them in?

Also, for the teams in the lower leagues which arnt added yet, will they already have their players in the game, or will we have to create them? If so, that could lose a bit of the realism for the game, as people could be bias?

I would imagine that SI won't be introducing more playable countries/leagues as we can now do this but that is just my impression. If you manage some random team in the very low regions of the country then I would think that a set of random players will be generated (ok not completely random so you have all immense players!). I would guess that you could create players your self but for me this would be far too time consuming. :)

Archived