Sponsors

I know some people may say its a bit fifa isnt it. but what do you guys nd girls think of being able to choose from a list of sponsors that best suit your club and seeing that sponsor appear arround the stadium and on the shirts. also what about being able to create shirt designes at the end/start of each season as i feel this is more realistic than sticking with the same shirt design for season after season ?

ok maybe not u pick it then but atleast change it up once in a while but this could come as a privelidge of being at the club for a while just like picking what type of club you want to have as an affliate ?

But managers don't do it IRL. And choosin feeder clubs is something useful, and your suggestion is purley cosmetic.

But managers don't do it IRL. And choosin feeder clubs is something useful, and your suggestion is purley cosmetic.

it may be cosmetic but it also adds a touch of realism even if you have no control over it. no club keeps the same shirt for more than a season these days so to keep one for 10 seasons or more is really un realistic.

How come it adds a touch of realism, when managers IRL don't deal with shirts? :D AFAIC it's cosmetic and tottaly not needed. I do respect your suggestions, and don't think I'm insulting you. But it has nothing to do with managers job. :)

How come it adds a touch of realism, when managers IRL don't deal with shirts? :D AFAIC it's cosmetic and tottaly not needed. I do respect your suggestions, and don't think I'm insulting you. But it has nothing to do with managers job. :)

yeah i agree with you actually not the managers job but maybe the board or whoever deals with these sort of things can change them as i get a little fed up with seeing the same boring old shirts. it may be cosmetic but it could add a touch realism as realism isnt sticking with the same shirt for 10 years is it ?

Well, maybe just a news in your inbox about your club announcing new shirts for the forthcoming season...

On the other hand that could improve finances, something like when you sign a player with massive reputation, and get a lot of money through shirt sales...

Well, maybe just a news in your inbox about your club announcing new shirts for the forthcoming season...

On the other hand that could improve finances, something like when you sign a player with massive reputation, and get a lot of money through shirt sales...

yeah good idea as there could be succesful shirt designs and poor designs earning u more or less money.

Have to agree with others in this thread. The manager won't have anything to do with this side of the club. So it shouldn't be added.

People highlighting 'Managers don't go and ask the board to expand the stadium' are technically true. However that's one option box and feasibly could happen when a small club is getting bigger & the manager wants reassurances the club is going to expand with his squad...

The most the manager could do from a sponsorship perspective is ask the board if they're dealing with getting a big sponsor. Nothing more.

Archived