Graphics failure

Pod17

Hi, question for a friend..when he tries to load fm up it say's graphics failed to load.

How can he get it to work? He has just had his pc wiped and I believe got a new grapihcs card, will this be the problem if the new card is not meeting the spec?

my old desktop, powered with AMD 64 3000+(1.8 GHz) and Geforce 3 ti 200 64 MB failed to load the game as well despite installing direct x sdk and .NET framework. Even just to load the game into title screen, not actually playing it failed. I thought I can play in 2D with my hardware spec.

So I bought a Mac in the end.

Your friend's comp probably is on board graphics. If it is not, try installing direct x sdk or runtime and .NET framework.

Hi, question for a friend..when he tries to load fm up it say's graphics failed to load.

How can he get it to work? He has just had his pc wiped and I believe got a new grapihcs card, will this be the problem if the new card is not meeting the spec?

Have a look in the Known Issues thread as this issue is covered in there. Make sure also that the card drivers are up to date.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=63029

Archived