Has Anyone Seen Second or Third Attempt at a Corner Go In

I mean you get a corner but defence clears it over the goal or something to that effect so you get another one, happens again so you get a third attempt at scoring from a corner.

For the past 2/3 versions I've only ever been able to either score from the first or see 2/3 corners that lead to nothing.

Question is in the title but what the hell...

Has Anyone Seen Second or Third Attempt at a Corner Go In?

I've been wondering about this for the past two versions. I've personally never seen it happen.

Yes - ball cleared to guy lurking outside area who smashes it into the goal, melees where someone gets a poke and it goes in. They do happen (to me) but in fairness, very rarely.

Yes - ball cleared to guy lurking outside area who smashes it into the goal, melees where someone gets a poke and it goes in. They do happen (to me) but in fairness, very rarely.

Thank you you've given me something to look forward too now. I always give up and speed up time soon as the first attempt is cleared.

Happened to me in an international in the following way: I'm Sweden angainst Spain in Ulleval, corner comes in CB (Granqvist I think) thunders it off crossbar, striker (Ibrahimovic) shoots, defender on post tries to clear it, but it bounces of Cassilas' rear end into the net. I win the game 4-3, Spain lose at home to Belgium 2 games later and lose out to me and Belgium for Euro Champ spot.

Archived