Need help with FM Online please

Hey i hosted a game with my friend online and we were playing all day and logged off at night time. We went to play the next day and i loaded the game, on the status screen it said for me playing but it said my friend was not connected. He kept trying to join back into the game but it said unable to connect to server. We played one game and logged out and tried and it didnt work. Then we started a new game that worked and the next he we couldnt get back on. Please help

But remember...post your online problems in the "sticky" or andy H will just lock your thread (Y)

Sorry for off topic but what is the Y in brackets for? I've seen several posts with (Y) etc, just wondering what it is.

You post that as if I am doing something wrong.
I didn't mean it to sound like that,i was pre warning the guy to post in the correct place because it seems your too busy closing the threads were folks don't read the rules,i actually feel sorry for you for the amount of times you keep having to remind people to post in the correct place.That's what i meant by it and nowt more.

I didn't mean it to sound like that,i was pre warning the guy to post in the correct place because it seems your too busy closing the threads were folks don't read the rules,i actually feel sorry for you for the amount of times you keep having to remind people to post in the correct place.That's what i meant by it and nowt more.

No problem mate, cheers.

It's basically the same as playing a solo game except you get to play with a few mates challenging you for trophies, players etc. It adds a more social aspect to the game as well. You can play FM in windowed mode as we all know and you can set up an msn chat room or a mirc chat so you can chat while you play.

I would recommend it if you have the time and dedication to get a game up and running with a few like minded people.

Archived