Playing away from home

Hi

I struggle a lot with playing away...

At home I seem to win most of my games, and away I seem to lose most of my games..

Has anyone got any tips on how to win some more of my away games?

Thanks.

dn't say on team talk i expext a win if a better team wish luck or no pressure if your better than te team say u can win this (not i expect a win)

The whole thing on using different tactics away from home is totally rubbish to me. i use the same home and away and never have any problems. OK, I might get beat every so often but I very rarely mess with my tactics unless I am desperate for a goal.

My tip would be to get your coaches sorted out and get in some good coaches and set up your own training routines. This shold take care of you away form.

If you are using a lower league club then getting good coaches may be a problem.

The whole thing on using different tactics away from home is totally rubbish to me. i use the same home and away and never have any problems. OK, I might get beat every so often but I very rarely mess with my tactics unless I am desperate for a goal.

My tip would be to get your coaches sorted out and get in some good coaches and set up your own training routines. This shold take care of you away form.

If you are using a lower league club then getting good coaches may be a problem.

Not in the second year (for league 2 I haven't played anything long enough lower than that).

I always manage to find 5 star regen coaches by the 2nd/3rd year.

I don't think it'll help much though.

Really what you want to do is either find a balanced formation that plays well home and away or create to separate formations. I've had success both ways so it's really up to you. Needless to say the balanced formatino will be harder to create so opting for the 2 formation strategy will probably be the better option.

Archived