Given A Feeder Club Choice

I'm in League 2 with Rushden and asked the board for a feeder club, their response was to ask me what I'm looking for from a club.

Has anyone had this before, and if so what would you suggest for a League 2 side:

any type

national loan/first option

work permit

international loan/first option

cheers

I'm in League 2 with Rushden and asked the board for a feeder club, their response was to ask me what I'm looking for from a club.

Has anyone had this before, and if so what would you suggest for a League 2 side:

any type

national loan/first option

work permit

international loan/first option

cheers

Blimey, that's a tough one.

I don't think you would need a work permit club when you ar ein league two and I don't see many continental teams playing anyone you send on loan to them because they will be of a league 2 standard. I'd probably go for the national loan/first option one, but only if you have BSQ leagues active.

If you choose anything besides any/national loan, I'm almost certain that your board will return with zero options, saying "they agree in principle but couldn't find an appropriate club to meet the demands." Happens ever so often.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Kreman:

If i were you, I would be looking for a parent club ... not a feeder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure he won't be at that level forever. Could be useful after a couple of promotions.

My tip is never ever specify what type of feeder club you want. Never worked for me. Just ask for any and your board will give you a good selection.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richard76:

Originally posted by The_Kreman:

My tip is never ever specify what type of feeder club you want. Never worked for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a problem with 8.01. Fixed in 8.02. Just in case you didn't knowicon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richard76:

Originally posted by The_Kreman:

My tip is never ever specify what type of feeder club you want. Never worked for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a problem with 8.01. Fixed in 8.02. Just in case you didn't knowicon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I didn't. Thanks,

Still worked well for me not specifying a type.

Archived