Transfer exchanges

Is it possible to approach a particular club with a proposal involving several of their players in return for one of yours?

For example, say as Milan, could I offer Madrid Pato, in exchange for Sneijder, Gago and Huntelaar? I don't want to offer to all clubs, just one in particular.

If this isn't possible, what are the chances of this being included in FM10 ?

This doesn't seem to be possible. You can offer more than one of your players in exchange for a single player from another team but you can't ask for multiple AI players in deals you have to make indivdual offers for any players you want.

Hopefully this will be included in FM2010, it should be as it is quite common IRL, eg when Inter signed Mililto and Motta from Genoa they gave cash as well as giving Genoa players such as Aquafresca, Bolzoni and Fatic.

Cant you just bid £0 , and add those three players as part exchange? Or am i missing something?

The other thing is the OP wanted to be able to get multiple players from the AI team and you can't seem to be able to do this.

For example say Real Madrid want to sign Rooney from my Man U team and they bid £20million plus Huntelar for him, if I try to change the deal and ask for say £20million + Huntelar + Torres + Gago the game won't let me do this. If you try and add other players to the deal the game doesn't let you, you can only pick one AI player in the deal even though you can offer more than one of YOUR players to the AI teams.

Well in FM2009 at least you can actually do deals involving player exchanges as in previous versions your offers were always rejected.

You can get some good deals this way. I wanted Santrocroce from Napoli but they wanted more than I could afford (£8million). My assistant had said they were interested in many of my players so I managed to complete a deal for £3.8million and Matteo Paro, who wasn't really wanted by me.

Archived