Your Game!

The 'Your Game' thread is the place for you come and keep us updated about your very own turmoils in the FM 2009 world!

Generally speaking, this thread tends to form a little community of its own. As a result the 'regulars' in here have their own social group which you're more than welcome to join and discuss anything - FM related or not with them, here. Please remember though - normal rules do apply!

Please use the thread a little more wisely and give us more detail about your game - that's what the thread is for.

Didn't you have a thread like this closed yesterday? Anyway, expect this one to be closed as well, there's a whole forum for this type of thing and post-boosting is frowned upon here.

This thread isn't for post boasting, though.

This thread will soon kick-off and become a regular feature of your FM09 lives. Just give it a chance.

Didn't you have a thread like this closed yesterday? Anyway, expect this one to be closed as well, there's a whole forum for this type of thing and post-boosting is frowned upon here.
Nice edit ;)

Thanks. I worded it wrong so I jsut deleted it.;)

I'm prepared to give it a few hours. I think the OP is trying to make a thread like the "All Nighter Thread".

Thanks Saxon. I suppose it's a bit like that but it's alot easier to have here because so people only post here, so it's good to have this sort of thread here.

The 'Your Game' thread is the place for you come and keep us updated about your very own turmoils in the FM 2009 world!

Generally speaking, this thread tends to form a little community of its own. As a result the 'regulars' in here have their own social group which you're more than welcome to join and discuss anything - FM related or not with them, here. Please remember though - normal rules do apply!

If you want to talk about non FM related topics, then use the Off Topic forum. If you want to update others on your games, use the Careers Forum.

Archived