Read sigames please

Hi Sigames.

I must say these things;

For me The game go improments in these things:

-Tactical section(Movements with and without ball.Movements on free kick,Corner kick,Thown in and goal kick,double marking from istructions of team,suggest in real time istruction and prodding)

-Cpu calculating during create new leagues(it's impossible than with quad core all db and leagues are slow,Share from code game multi core for match engine,new game,save game and pre season calculating so all db are possible

-Market player(It very irrealistic for other nations european from the market manager than not is model of england,to the market player for valutations irrealistic and for little care of options marketsoccer)

-Training:Insert more and dectails(exercise typical of team football and hour for training like morning afternoon or before the match strecthing).

-Editor more personalizable(Allow of create new leagues or import more database betwenn for load more date of history like season 90-91,-91-92 and actually.

Can they read my suggestion than are dream of fm fans?

Thanks.

-Cpu must load all game with quad core write on code game istructions for use all core

-Movements with and without ball for kick

-Double mark on one player like kaka

-Market like european style and little england.

But for me it's easy know the aspect of game and improvements.

Tactical aspect,market of player and manager like european leagues,editor of competitions and use quad core next fm.

Archived