3D Camera Views Idea

I'm not sure if it would work but I'd like to have these two views:

1) "Technical area" - If the detail is good enough I'd like a static view from pitch side as a manager would actually see in real life. So the camera is at ground level on the half way line and just turns from side to side as if viewing through the managers eyes.

2) "Directors box" - Similar to the main stand view but base it at the level in each stadium a manager would goto for an overview. Remains in one place and is through the eyes of someone sitting and turning head from side to side.

Thus these aren't really "camera views" instead they are a realistic look at what an actual manager sees in real life.

To make the game a truly realistic simulation these should be the only views you get. All the other 3D camera views(behind corner, main stand etc) and the 2D should only be available only for analysis of matches after the event.

I'm not sure if it would work but I'd like to have these two views:

1) "Technical area" - If the detail is good enough I'd like a static view from pitch side as a manager would actually see in real life. So the camera is at ground level on the half way line and just turns from side to side as if viewing through the managers eyes.

2) "Directors box" - Similar to the main stand view but base it at the level in each stadium a manager would goto for an overview. Remains in one place and is through the eyes of someone sitting and turning head from side to side.

Thus these aren't really "camera views" instead they are a realistic look at what an actual manager sees in real life.

To make the game a truly realistic simulation these should be the only views you get. All the other 3D camera views(behind corner, main stand etc) and the 2D should only be available only for analysis of matches after the event.

They'd have to make the 3d run on much worse specs...

Archived