Refereeing!

I've just had a seventeen game unbeaten streak ended by Mike Dean, who not only disallowed a perfectly good header, but sent off Federico Fazio and Cesar Azpilicueta. Then, in the final ten minutes with my team desperately trying to hold onto a 0-0, he awards Blackburn two penalties. I'm furious. :( :(

Has anyone else been a victim of such bad refereeing?

once in cl final extra-time wurz cleared the ball out of penalty area, suddenly ''ref has awarded penalty..! kobenhavn players protesting..! it did look dubious..!'' anyway, christiansen pushed quaresma's shot away, bolzoni got the ball, jorgensen pushed him a bit.. ''penalty..! that was harsh..!''

The goal wasn't a foul, and the commentary said for Azpilicueta's red card, "That looked dubious" and for the first pen, "Ashley Cole is furious...he was telling the ref it was never a penalty." Mike Dean also got 5.4 for the match.

Almost every pebality awarded has somebody protesting...

Euro Cup Final saw Miguel Veloso sent off in 20 mins dubiously. Marcelo got 2 yellows in 5 minutes making me player 60 mins with 9 men....Bayern had a goal allowed that was blatantly offside, and my equalizer was incorrectly disawllowed!!!

Archived