ways of getting regens

i think a better way of producing regens would be from making youth camps around the world and scouts report back with best talents and you choose to sign them up or not i believe this is more realistic and should b added to the game instead of players usualy from your nation joining your youth squad at the end of the season what do you think

I also think you should be able to send your scouts out to foreign nations to search for young talent (Sending them to scout the streets of Rio, Buenes Aires, African Cities). Many clubs do this IRL but is not represented in the game. Many young players in developing countries have no connection to formal football, and simply play in the street until they start working.

Yeah, i like this idea. However i think that youth camps should be out of your hands, so they just are built occassionaly without your input.

I don't know I'm sure someone like Ferguson gets listened to when a decision like this is made.

Maybe if you're at a club long enough the board asks you for your input like they do when you ask for a feeder team.

i think it should be harder to sign young regen talent and that top clubs should entre the bidding like they would in real life,

if there was a young player based abroad aged 17 touted with the potentiol to be the next Ronaldo, you can bet your top doller Man U would be there some where... Just like they bloody ar IRL.. they buy young players and loan them out jus to stop other top teams getting them first..

Archived