How can i make all the players on the game free agents?

Go into the pregame editor and select tools then free all players or free all people. Then save the database and load the game and make sure you select the free database and there you go.

Go into the pregame editor and select tools then free all players or free all people. Then save the database and load the game and make sure you select the free database and there you go.

WHS. Although there are apparently some restrictions with that tool. You could download a database someone made. I'll try find it and put a link up in a moment.

I freed everyone and then holidayed and some teams bought only two players. Fiorentina had the best side in the world by a long way. Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea only had 8 players it was weird.

I tried this, it works well but there is an issue in that the smaller teams buy around 6 good players(for the league there in) and then have to use youth team players. In fact i should show some screenshots of what happened although it is around 4 years after i started.

Brief review: I lead D&R to the premiership and then left them to go Tottenham who are in the CL (without me doing anything). Chelsea got relegated and Liverpool only survived by 4 points 2 years ago. Nothing else of any importance.

Archived