Creating a new team from scratch...

Hmmm does it allow for me to create a stadium and whatnot , what i hear the problem is that many lower league teams not being able to make the big step to the majors because of stadium problems... Is it possible to just pick Youth Players that are un signed??/

Stadium problems dont happen in England I got to championship with Nantwich we had a ground that held 1500 people with most of them seats being standing. Once we got to prem the board built another 12k of seats on the ground, while this was being built we played at Stokes ground. We made more money as we got bigger attendences at Stokes ground than when we moved back to our own.

Load all players from Reunion they will sign for free transfers for virtually any club and are of a very good class for the lower leagues.

The easiest way i found is to create a new team, stadium etc in the editor then swap a team that is playable without deleting that team, so you dont have to release players and you start of with only regen youths and then you can buy or sign the players you want

Archived