The Greates Game On Earth ! Need New PC NOW ! Help.

Ok ... I am not a long time Football Manager player , actually I have played some management game on the past such as Euro Manager , Fifa Manager , PC Futbol 6.0 , thats to name a few ... But this one its just way better in every single way. So realistic. So right now I am like in love with the game, and my wife hates me but I just want to know how would the game run with this.

By telling me how many leagues and how many players from what countries I can load.

IMAC

2.93GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4GB memory

NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 with 256MB memory

IMAC

3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4GB memory

NVIDIA GeForce GT 130 with 512MB memory

This purchase its solely to play the game , is it any other recommendations of a machine out there. I kinda like the looks of Mac.

thanks a lot

Macs are overpriced hipster pieces.

Go PC and you can get twice as much power for 1/2 to 2/3 the cost of a mac.

Agreed. There are some things that Macs are good for, but if you want something for gaming, get a PC. Faster and cheaper.

Personally i'd ask around for the best local independant computer-store and get it custom built. I've done that for the past three computers and got cutting-edge PC's for 60-70% of the price it'd cost if you went to PC-Ripoff-World. Frankly the technology is getting so cheap these days that the independants can still make money on these arrangements while the PC-Ripoff-World just wants to milk the cash cow.

If you want something that can run all FM leagues at a decent speed you should probably aim to spend around £1300 (this was seven months ago).

If you go into these places though, remember to put emphasis on the fact that you are looking for processing speed and capacity rather than the biggest, shiniest new graphics card.

Archived