I have been blessed with Blessing

I have been managing Mozambique for 7 years. My team is decent for the lack of talent that I have. We have been fairly respectable in World Cup qualifying and ACN qualies. I have come close to beating some top teams, including a particularly gutwrenching 3-2 loss to Ghana in ACofN qualifying, where they scored 2 in stoppage time. I usually am able to lock down lesser teams in Africa with defense to grind out 1-0 wins, so I avoid bad losses. But so far I have been uable to dent teams above me and hence have not qualified for any big events.My team has little talent, several of my players have no club.

I have just been blessed with an amazing 18 year old regen!! His name is Blessing Babaganida and he surely is a blessing. He plays for Sporting Lisbon and has attracted attention from Arsenal and Inter. He is an Attacking midfielder.

I believe him to be the piece of the puzzle i have been missing, now Mozambique will qualify for the 2018 world cup. I have a favoarble draw, only top team in Morrocco, who I believe I match up well with.

Archived