I know this sounds silly but why is it at the mo i start a new game but then i get bored :( I love playing FM but i dont understand why im getting so bored of games that i start is there anything anyone can recommend so i stop getting bored easily Thanks for any help:D

Blimey mate this is probably one of the toughest question on here. Would need a shrinks couch for you to relax on so we can get to the bottom of it lol.

Sorry just sodding about.

What about having a break for a few days? Do you play for a team? Set up your own team in the BSS (or equivalent). The time it would take to set up all players and their stats as true to life as possible would take a bit but in the end you will have a master challenge. Take your Saturday or Sunday team to the top.

Na I dont play for a team wish i did be better then my job at the mo lol causer people i work with dont really like football which is abit annoying as i cant stop talking bout it but if i had a break i wouldnt have anything to do my girlfriend just sits back and watches tv so i try to enjoy the peace lol

Archived