work permit...here we go.

if he doesn't get it you could sign him anyway and loan him out to a team in a nation where it only takes a couple of years to gain EU nationality (Belgium and Bulgaria I think are possibilities). While he is there try offering him new contracts and eventually he may get given a work permit for you.

If you have a Work Permit Feeder club offering him a new contract should magicaly get him a Work Permit (works in my game, ever since I got a Work Permit feeder whenever offering a player a new contract it may tell you he failed to get a work permit, but the WP icon doesn't appear and I'm able to play the players in games).

If you have a Work Permit Feeder club offering him a new contract should magicaly get him a Work Permit (works in my game, ever since I got a Work Permit feeder whenever offering a player a new contract it may tell you he failed to get a work permit, but the WP icon doesn't appear and I'm able to play the players in games).

That should only happen if the player has gained the required number of caps in the meantime. If not its an 'exploit'.

As mentioned, with a Spanish feeder club a Latin American player can get Spanish nationality in 2 years. It also means he won't have language problems. I'm stuck with a Korean who's completed 3 years in Belgium but can't get citizenship because he can't speak basic Flemish - not adaptable enough, see :(

Archived