Senseless Play

I just tired of it now, my best in the world left winger does three players, rounds the keeper and has 6 yards of space to poke it in... but keeps running, turns left and collides with the post, losing the ball?

My star striker is fed a ball, beats the offside trap and is one on one with the keeper... then turns and long balls it back to my right back...

Ball rolls out of the box from a corner scramble and is rolling towars Gerrard, he's unmarked.. he's running at it, but then runs straight past the ball and into the box and stops to wait for a pass?... so the ball goes to nobody as he was only player within 10 yards.

These kind of plays are just driving me bat **** insane after just three seasons. I could cope during my Solihull Moors game but the worlds best doing it too?

Save it as a PKM and upload it to the server in the bugs forum. That is very rare, but somehting that needs looking at. Might be a graphics problem or something underlying in the match engine. SI do actually look at incidents of this nature and take them seriously when they have an upload. That said, if you don't get an acknowledgement fairly quickly, it might be worth PMing one of the mods or developers; they're probably quite busy with FM10 at the mo.

I just tired of it now, my best in the world left winger does three players, rounds the keeper and has 6 yards of space to poke it in... but keeps running, turns left and collides with the post, losing the ball?

sorry mate i know its frustrating as i have had some moments where i could just rip the player apart at half time for being a tit but had to laugh at this one, would love to have seen it.

My star striker is fed a ball, beats the offside trap and is one on one with the keeper... then turns and long balls it back to my right back...

Is that not because maybe you have long passing with slow tempo? I'm no tactical genius and I might be a few years behind the current match engine but that's definitely the sort of nonsense that would happen in previous fm match engines unless you kept the sliders close to each other.

Got to love when FM has it moments of madness :)

Personally, i love it when the opponent player dribbles too heavy, my full back gets infront of him and gets the ball , then the player runs into my full back and somehow i have committed a foul....on top of that i get a yellow card....just makes you wanna smash your screen :)

Oh another one, the corner is cleared to the edge of you box, both youe player and the AI player are racing to get to the ball first, your player gets there first, but instead of clearing it starts back pedalling and allows the player a free shot from 20 yards....

Great times....

Archived