How's this possible?!?

1st season in Serie A, and all of the sudden I notice somthing really strange...

how the HELL was Venezia able to buy Laurito for € 15,250,000? And also bought another guy for € 2M....and they basically haven't sold anyone (even if they'd sell the whole team they wouldn't be able to make so much money :D)

I'm using a custom DB, but I've checked in the editor and Venezia just has a € 400k budget...

how can you explain this?

th_laurito-1.jpg

cheers

How do they spend £240mill on Conte and only have total transfer fees spent as £17.5mill:confused:

you guys are getting something wrong :p

240m (with the small m) is 240k

240M (with the big M :D) is 240 million...

But the problem is that how can they spend 15,25 MILLION when they only have a 400k budget? Venezia is in the third division, not even in the Serie A you have that much money to spend with a medium/high team!

tycoons aren't scripted in the editor are they?

This happened to me in a League 2 save, a mid table team signed a championship midfield for a total of £4.5 (4 players)...they ripped my midfield worth half as much

found the problem, Laurito has Future Transfer set to Venezia in my custom db, transfer fee is not ticked though...so I guess it went by his value...or sale price set by the computer..dunno :D

And i'm looking at the finances of Venezia and they are at risk...could go bankrupt maybe

mistery solved

Archived