load all players from all nations

is it possible to load every player in the game without having to select a nation one by one? it takes ages aving to select every single nation. i know the game runs slow. but i want my game to have maximum depth when im playing it. speed doesnt matter to me.

thanks in advance

Yes, you can create a DDT file which does all the work for you. Go to this site and create a DDT file (there is a 'select all' option on the bottom right to save you ticking each nation). Then place your generated DDT in the relevant folder, presumably this one:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\updates\update-930\db\930\edt

Hopefully that works.

Yes, you can create a DDT file which does all the work for you. Go to this site and create a DDT file (there is a 'select all' option on the bottom right to save you ticking each nation). Then place your generated DDT in the relevant folder, presumably this one:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\updates\update-930\db\930\edt

Hopefully that works.

is it just the nations on the right hand side? what are the ones on the left hand side?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i found that if i used an edited database, then i would have to put the ddt file in that folder. in my documents you should see sports interactive folder. open db folder then your edited database folder. there should be an edt folder in there. just copy tour ddt file into there and you should then see it in your game.

i hope this helped.

Archived