Language

alot fo people can speak other languages fluently without living there at the time. it would probably be best just to presume that you can speak it fluently.

suppose the thought is that if your eligible for the second nationality then you must have either lived there or have extremely close ties which would enable you to speak the langauge relatively fluently.

How on earth can the game be expected to know how well you can speak a language based solely on your nationalities. Someone could equally moan if it worked the other way round where they were half Cypriot and the game said they couldn't speak greek.

and many more come from Latin with distinct greek origins. Or French with Latin origins...

As for that...ifyou don't speak Greek, just edit it to a lesser level in the Official Editor.

A manger I had in FM08 ended up speaking a ridiculous amount of languages. All major Europeans ones besides Dutch and Portugase...plus Chinese and Indonesian

http://i43.tinypic.com/2cgn7z5.png

I take it that i can speak Greek because of my Cypriot second nationality? But shouldn't it be Basic as i don't live there or manage there but i'm certain it's also something to do with Melbourne as isn't their districts in Australia that are Croatian and Greek?

And how do you mean the game would recognize that you don't live/manage there or ever have done it? Really, it's silly... Choosing second nationalities will give you the ability to speak that country's national language, simple as that. Would be hell and pointless to code in so it'd be only Basic or whatever due to other circumstances... And you'd prob have to sit and fill in some query of 50 pages to determine how well you'd speak it then. -_-

Archived