Any of you have great performaces and have no offers from other clubs to manage???

I started as Sunday League Player unemployed. Farsley Celtic from BSN was the only team wanting me. In 6 years I bought them in Championship, winning twice the league. My nationality is Romanian in game...as real life and I manage an English team. I sign new contract every year for just one year, to have an open chance for other clubs. Though there is no other team wanting me. I promoted them 5 leagues in 6 years and I think it would be normal that some clubs to want me, not the best but some a little better than my club at least. I watched with genie scout at my reputation and is big enough(close to 6000)...the current one(there are 3, the home is 3000 and the world is 2800 ). Is there any of you having the same problem??? Do you think is a bug ?? Why do you think I don't receive offers from other clubs?

Thanks a lot for the future responses

I'm not sure about this. I managed Staines recently, took them into the BSP and was getting a few offers a season from League 1 or League 2 clubs. My starting reputation was also Sunday League footballer.

Same here, I took Dartford to League 2 and got offered the Walsall job in League 1. I've also been linked with loads of other jobs in League 1/2.

Okay, so how many of you know of Paul Tisdale? 6 promotions in 10 years, from non-league to League One. Which high-profile clubs are offering him a job? None. Get it?

well, you're not totaly right... It is not about high-profile club, but about clubs...there are a lot of guys telling they receive offers from clubs one league higher. Lee Sinnot was a legend manager for Farsley-3 promotions in 4 years of nonfootball league and then received an offer from Port Vale in League 1 or 2 and went there... if you want real life

I'm not sure about this. I managed Staines recently, took them into the BSP and was getting a few offers a season from League 1 or League 2 clubs. My starting reputation was also Sunday League footballer.

How much time did you played? a season or more?

Actually yes, that is a big factor. I always give myself dual nationality - Cambodian and English.

but do you receive offers from Cambodia or there is not the league in the game??? Couse I received some offers but from 2nd league in Romania but this before patch 9.3.0

I got Shrewsbury into the Championship and the only offer I got was from Tranmere who were in League 2 at the time.

any your team in what league was when you received the offer? And how many seasons you played to reach the Championship?

Same here, I took Dartford to League 2 and got offered the Walsall job in League 1. I've also been linked with loads of other jobs in League 1/2.

how many years of your contract did you have until end when you received the offer?

Actually yes, that is a big factor. I always give myself dual nationality - Cambodian and English.

I think it shouldn't be a big factor, because after 3 seasons my english knolege was full, and now I have already 6 seasons in England, I also have knolege from Scotland and North Ireland. I watched at my reputation and for Current is big(close to 6000), and current means the place where i am now. And I am in England...so I don't really understand how the game thinks

do stats matter?

i have taken wycombe from L2 strugglers to premier league champions in about 6 seasons, and won it back to back, i cant get a job and my stats are incredibly low.

from what I read they matter but not so much as reputation. You are talking about the stats shown in the game or about the ones that you can see with FM Scout???

?

the ones in your profile

aha...well I don't know how much does those matters. If you take genie scout you can see your stats like to others staff, I mean tactical, technical,defense,attacking, judjin PA and PP and all the others and you can see your ability. Maximum is 200 and I have 173 so... I don't know. I think is just a bug because ...you should have higher stats if you won so much with the team

Archived