How far can I go?

Currently managing Nantwich Town and am in league one our ground has a capacity of 1500 with only 150 seated. Is there any kind of rules about the stadium the higher up the leagues I get?

I think there is some rules for the prem but I am not sure what they or if there are others for the championship.

I "think" you have to go all seater with 2 years of making the CCC. If I ever get to the end of this season I'll let you know :thup:

Nice one, I think my team will have to get a big loan to improve the ground enough.

There are still rules, not too sure about league 1 etc though. My local team King's Lynn who last season got promoted to the B.S North, are facing demotion because turnstiles and the floodlights aren't up to league standards, yet the stadium is as good or better than most teams in the league. Would of been best to tell the side at the start of the season, seems like Lynn aren't liked. Based in East Anglia so fairly down south of the border, yet the league officials placed Lynn in the Blue Square North... "NO-ONE LIKES US, NO-ONE LIKES US, NO-ONE LIKES US, WE DONT CARE" is definitely a favoured chant.

Nope. Birmingham didn't have undersoil heating last year but there was nothing said.

Ok, wasn't sure i just remember from january games in the premiership games were postponed and something was said about unsoil heating

I will get to the prem in the end so I will have to hope we have the cash to expand the stadium or get a tycoon takeover that would be wicked.

When my Braintree board decided to build a bigger stadium, i had literally sod all funds, they just randomly came out of nowhere and said they were to build a new stadium, then along came a few sponsorshop deals. Literally a week before i was in the red...theres a couple of screenies on Page 1 of the Braintree Town guide i think.

Archived