What team to be?

Seriously, I've almost given up here. What I'm looking for is a good talented squad, with lots of youth in the first team. Decent economy would be nice, and a good training setup. It doesn't matter which nation/league the team is it (except it shouldn't be in Premier League, and preferrably not in England at all), aslong as it fits the description above.

I'd like to hear your experiences on the matter if you've been so lucky as to find a team like this. Would be much appreciated.

I currently have a long-term Histon game aswell, so don't suggest LLM! :rolleyes:

Cisco Roma is a very fun game they start in Serie C2/B with good money for that standard of league and good youth facilities also they have Mascio the Wonderplayer.

I have a game currently with Cisco and im in my 3rd season and now in Serie c1/b

Udinese would be a good choice, indeed, but I've already had one save with them and I hate going back to teams I've managed for a long period before. I did enjoy the game, however, but I like to play with as realistic a formation and lineup, and that didn't work very well.

Archived