2-1 Up After First Leg At Home I'm unsure on what to do.

Right I'm in the quarters of the CL with Utd and I've just won my first leg 2-1 at home against Chelsea.

I don't know whether I should take up a defensive approach or stick to my usual attacking tactics that haven't been doing so well lately.

Someone help lol:D

Right I'm in the quarters of the CL with Utd and I've just won my first leg 2-1 at home against Chelsea.

I don't know whether I should take up a defensive approach or stick to my usual attacking tactics that haven't been doing so well lately.

Someone help lol:D

Go a little more devensive but not much and check counter attack. away to chelsea you will need an away goal!

Go a little more devensive but not much and check counter attack. away to chelsea you will need an away goal!

Thanks, yeh I'll defo need an away goal as they always seem to score against me.

Counter-Attacking was my initial thought but then I don't want to draw them onto me too much.

Where do you reckon I should set the D-Line to?

Thanks, yeh I'll defo need an away goal as they always seem to score against me.

Counter-Attacking was my initial thought but then I don't want to draw them onto me too much.

Where do you reckon I should set the D-Line to?

Normal but only about 2 movements off deep. Have u considered playing a quick pace or direct style?

FYI, the counterattack box won't draw them onto you any more than without. All it does is up your mentality to 20 when a counterattack opportunity starts.

IIRC, that's not quite true. The CA checkbox doesn't effect how CAs work, but how often they occur. The way I seem to remember a SI person describing it is as such:

A counter attack occurs when you're in possesion and there's a certain amount or less opposition players between the ball and the goal. When a counterattack is occuring the mentaility always goes to 20. What the CA tickbox does is increase the number of opposition players behind the ball required to trigger the CA, so they'll occur much more often.

Though, of course, my memory might well be failing me and I could be completely wrong... :p

Archived