What matchs stats would you like to see?

I think it would be really useful to see a players goals to minutes on the pitch ratio, as this is a better measure of a players ability to score. I would also like to see career goals, as at the moment it only tots up league goals.

Any other ideas?

i prefer it just totting up league goals and games on a players history.

It used to total up games and goals in the players history in all competitions, but it ruined it because it made it so confusing and looked stupid.

But maybe an additional button where you could click on the players history to see total goals would be ok.

Yeah, I meant just a box somewhere stating career goals, and perhaps a breakdown by club, and competition, as a seperate page to the history as it currently is. As it currently stands, its not possible to know how many goals a player has scored. If I want to know if my player has broker Ian rush's record, I will need a calculator to tot it one year at a time.

Ive gone as far to create a spreadsheet to calculate totals for a plethora of things, its the statistician in me. I like the fact that it shows league only firstly, but I would rather an option to delve further into it after that. Also, more career stats such as yellow cards, and fouls, would be nice.

Archived