Idea - Facility to search for PPM's...

I think it would be a good idea to search for players that 'arrive in the box late', 'shoots from distance' etc etc...

It would be useful and would certainly narrow down your search, as opposed to clicking on the player, then positions, before seeing his PPM's or alternatively, would save you training him it. Also, you could buy a player and he doesn't want to/fails to learn the move yet with this search facility, you can check who possesses the PPm you're after...

I like the idea, I think that generally there should be more ways to search for players.

To hamilton and IlJb, there is no need for him to put this in the wishlist thread. That thread is for listed idea's, single ideas can go in one thread and they may get tagged as a suggestion thread if deemed worthy. :thup:

It helps if they are put in theose threads as they are officially recognised by SI and some of the ideas have been implemented into recent versions of the game. Individual threads, such as this one which are started at weekends, are usually dead by the time that SI employees get a chance to look at them at work on Mondays

Archived