National/continental/worldwide reputation

Having played with Xamax for 8 seasons now, I'd really like to see my reputation going up to continental. I've read a few texts about reputation and the ways it increases, but what I'd like to know is - what's the point where your reputation increases from national to continental and from continental to worldwide?

I know that it can be 1-10 000. Man U begins with a rep of 9500 I think. My current reputation is 6000 (I checked with a 3rd party program) and I'd like to know how much more would it have to increase to become continental?

Without playing the game right now, I don't know. If you are already using a 3rd party programme, hy not use that to modify yur own reputation to experiment, then you will see where the boundaries are for each reputation

Without playing the game right now, I don't know. If you are already using a 3rd party programme, hy not use that to modify yur own reputation to experiment, then you will see where the boundaries are for each reputation

Erm, I'm not sure how to do that. I'm using FM Genie Scout, and had it installed yesterday to see what's my current reputation.

Anyway, I'm almost sure i won't be able to become continental because of the poor league. Which is really sad considering how many games against a worldwide/continental reputation opponents have I won. (Man U twice, Real M, Chelsea twice, Liverpool, Juventus ...are some). I mean, I've got continental reputation as a manager and my club doesn't?? That's just stupid considering that Xamax are the only team I've been in charge of.

I do know that a club rep of 6000 is a good Championship side. I'd guess the likes of Stoke are thereabouts.

You can use Genie Scout to answer your own question. Use the filters to look for managers and clubs with the reputations you want. E.g. put manager reputation of 6000 - up to see the managers above you. Then look at their screen profiles in FM to see where they upgrade from continental to worldwide. IIRC there are only about 4 or 5 with worldwide at the start - the likes of SAF, Scolai, Lippi.

BenArsenal, is that an answer to my question?

It would be better if you didn't write anything. I don't want to discuss anything, just wanted a simple number, how hard is to understand that?

BTW, I've got a reputation of a good Championship side if my m8 below you is right. You consider that to be normal, after playing CL for 5 years in a row and going as far as quarterfinals of the competition?

@phnompenhandy

Thanks, didn't thought of that :) :) I don't have to use modifier after all ti find out :D

BenArsenal, is that an answer to my question?

It would be better if you didn't write anything. I don't want to discuss anything, just wanted a simple number, how hard is to understand that?

BTW, I've got a reputation of a good Championship side if my m8 below you is right. You consider that to be normal, after playing CL for 5 years in a row and going as far as quarterfinals of the competition?

@phnompenhandy

Thanks, didn't thought of that :) :) I don't have to use modifier after all ti find out :D

Okay, chill. :cool:

Archived