Not on to moan but.......

I want to start by saying I love the game,have played since the champ manager days and am enjoying 09. Just been playing my liverpool save and am in the 2nd season after doing the treble in the first. I have just faced man utd in the quarter finals of the league cup and after drawing 2-2 after extra time it goes to pens. I watch my team win on sudden deaf with ferdinand missing the vital pen. What a great game! I however find that after attending the press conf I have lost on pens!!! With a player who was not on the pitch missing for me and man utd winning on sudden deaf. What!!! I had a similar thing on 06 and this is the first time I have had it since,why has this not been sorted 3 versions later and after 3 patches. I am just glad it was the league cup can you imagine if it was the champions league. I will continue to play the game but si please sort this out for fm 10!!!

Yes, it's worth doing a search in the Bugs forum and if it's not been listed as a bug (though this sounds familiar, so it may have already been listed) then please post this in there, being prepared to upload your saved game.

By the way, you're aware it's called Sudden Death, not Sudden Deaf, right?

Archived