Players who cannot settle...

Hi, I ahve signed a couple of youngsters for my Rangers team 9.3.0, but they are not good enough for first team yet, however they will be big parts of it in teh future i believe, but they ahve not settled in the area as well as they would like.

Now this has happened to me before ofcourse, but i'm really enjoyign this save so i want to do the ebst i can and keep these palyers i the long term. So my question is, has anyone got a method that works that will help them settle or at least make them happier, ebcause they cannot perorm in this current state of mind. or even do any of the regulars know of a post that advise on this topic?

I know I ahve a few options, i can try sign a palyer jsut to help them settle in, but i want to avoid this method as i dont want to waste money on players who will not be part of my team and will therefor become unhappy themselves. I could also loan them out or sen d them to an affiliate, but will they come back in a better state of mind?

I do not want to sell them!!#

Thanks

Please don't player name when it's not essential.

Check out our Rules.

I have edited the names out for you. Cheers.

Thank you, I jsut came across this rule a few mins ago after reading another post, you must really be cracking down on this lol

Archived