This is an absolute disgrace...

I'm currently playing my Celtic save game with the new patch and I'm in my second season. Anyway I've made it to the QF of the Europa League and after playing Chelsea on the 8th I have a game against Dundee Utd on the 9th. This is also the case for the second leg where I will play a game on the Thursday and a game straight after on the Friday. I find this totally unrealistic for a game that prides itself on being the most realistic sports simulation game in the business. This **** up will seriously hinder my plans of remaining unbeaten in the league for the whole season.

It's just plain ridiculous! It's not even realistic in any shape or form. How could I play Chelsea at Stanford Bridge on Thursday night and then be expected to make it to Dundee to play a game at 7.30pm on the Friday night. I can't believe this happens in the game.

shuld use fmrte just for that once to make sure your players are refreshed even though u might not want to use editors sometimes u just have to remember it IS a game and it wont be perfectly realistic and a little editing here n there never takes away the realism because u can still loose or draw games using editors

Archived