Conspiracy?

it is a FACT that that is a messed up fixture list. It is also a FACT that i have never seen this happen quite a few times, cup games and other such stuff that pushes league fixtures back tend to do that. Although its random of course.

it is a FACT that that is a messed up fixture list. It is also a FACT that i have never seen this happen quite a few times, cup games and other such stuff that pushes league fixtures back tend to do that. Although its random of course.

Evening Rafa.

No lawsie, it isn't.

Similar to real life, league games are in sets of 5 - 2 home and 3 away, or 3 home and 2 away.

Just bad luck of the draw (look at all the cup games!)

If you look starting as the BSP game v Histon, it's AHHHA (2A, 3H!), then AAHAH (3A, 2H!)

It's spot on!

No lawsie, it isn't.

Similar to real life, league games are in sets of 5 - 2 home and 3 away, or 3 home and 2 away.

Just bad luck of the draw (look at all the cup games!)

If you look starting as the BSP game v Histon, it's AHHHA (2A, 3H!), then AAHAH (3A, 2H!)

It's spot on!

Burn!!!! lol

I get used to that, What i hate though is when you wait for a new game to load up then on the fixtures you start with 2 away games in a row or 2 home games in a row.

Drives me crazy that because in real life the fixtures are never done like that in England. Must be an hard thing to get rid of because it as been in Fm since Cm 03/04 in my memory.

Have to keep loading up a new game untill you start with one home then one away which some times can take 4 or 5 times, waiting every time for a new game to load up!

Dont see the problem. Away games are generally harder to win than home games, if you have 2 away games in a row then at some point you will have 2 home games in a row. I always thought that in real life, fixtures went home, away, home, away etc until interrupted by cup games or postponements. It does seem that there is too much bunching up of consecutive home/away games, maybe its something SI could look into?

Recently had a similar thing - the only thing which surprised me was the fact that i only had a maximum of 2 consecutive home games! I'd of thought with so many consecutive away games i'd have a load of consecutive home games, but apparently not!

MoreLurganCelticawayfixtures.jpg

Archived