Yet again another idea!

Ok here goes. I kind of got this one whilst replying to my other one lol so bare with me. Hopefully its better than the last ;). So... I seem to find after a match that I never find room to look on the news section to see other games or the latest weekend news etc. Now I have come up with an idea that will hopefully add a little bit more fun to the game. Instead of the news screen or even as well as, we could have a weekly sort of newspaper thing that you like scroll through each page like a normal newspaper, (just sport obviously) and then this could also include the transfer rumours, manager interaction, job adverts, manager pressure and even a place to have a little rant. Of course this could be made an optional thing and maybe if you were really getting into it you could include a fee for the paper that you pay for out of your wages. (Seen as though it seems everyone is ranting about the "how can I spend my wages" idea.) So again what do you think?

I wouldn't mind something like this, a more comprehensive news system, but the whole paying for it isn't a good idea IMO. For starters, I don't like the idea of spending the wages, plus the cost of a paper is so small it would be utterly pointless. Overall though, I wouldn't mind seeing the news presented in a better way

Not really for me, more like FIFA. All the info is there to be found anyway so there is no need.

It is there to be found but would like if it was easier to find so you could immerse yourself more in the football world in the game. For example if I am managing in Ireland, I will never know who won the Premier League in England unless I manually check on the table.

It is there to be found but would like if it was easier to find so you could immerse yourself more in the football world in the game. For example if I am managing in Ireland, I will never know who won the Premier League in England unless I manually check on the table.

Dont get me wrong, i agree that the news features could be improved upon. I personally just dont feel that a newspaper type thing is needed. Including an option to filter and customise your own news feed would be better. You could tick/untick check boxes to select what news items you want to recieve.

Dont get me wrong, i agree that the news features could be improved upon. I personally just dont feel that a newspaper type thing is needed. Including an option to filter and customise your own news feed would be better. You could tick/untick check boxes to select what news items you want to recieve.

Yeah I agree. However as long as it is presented better and easier to find then it does not matter if it is a newspaper in my opinion.

All sounds a bit like the interface for Ultimate Soccer Manager to me...

...which game is still around and which isn't? Although USM wan't a bad game in it's day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for good improvements, but it's been done before and I for one would prefer more effort going into the match engine and the database each year, which arguably is what the game has staked it's reputation on. :)

Archived