Spanish 'B' & 'C' teams

I wouldnt bother mate. There are major bugs regarding B teams in spain. The major one being that B team managers can sign whoever they want using your budget which often ends with you having a team full of players you dont wont. And more often than not they are on massive wages say 50 grand a week when in reality he wouldnt get even a grand. There are threads on this somewhere.

I've only finished one season since patching it and it certainly seems to have been sorted....I also have a suspicion that the b team wages dont affect the main budget because of the way the game views Spanish reserve teams as affiliates.

O... couldn't you buy prospective youngsters, then put them into team B, and see team B win matches while the propsectives grow?

It would be cool to see a La Liga club having a B team that is only 1 tier below them.

You can do but you have no say over the coaching they get in the reserve team, likewise the training facilities may well be lacking compared to the main squads. Generally once players get too old for the youth squad in Spain if they cant get into the first squad I send them out on loan as I have St Etienne and a decent Italian club as feeders.

Thanks hazzabee for the link. :)

Anyway that thread you posted didn't say which bugs are intact, and from reading other posts it does seem like the contract bug for 'B' teams is resolved. Not sure what other bugs though.

Anyway seems difficult. In real life, are 'B' teams really separate from the main team?

Indeed but in other threads people from SI have said that it may have been solved but not mentioned on the changelist.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2387743#post2387743

Whilst there have been issues with the B teams in Spain I have a 10 season plus save that I started on on the day I bought the game and none of the bugs have been game stopping. Put it this way the huge contract issue hasn't been enough to stop me making Getafe into one of the richest clubs in the world despite having a tiny stadium.

Indeed but in other threads people from SI have said that it may have been solved but not mentioned on the changelist.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2387743#post2387743

Whilst there have been issues with the B teams in Spain I have a 10 season plus save that I started on on the day I bought the game and none of the bugs have been game stopping. Put it this way the huge contract issue hasn't been enough to stop me making Getafe into one of the richest clubs in the world despite having a tiny stadium.

So is it possible for your 'B' team to promote into Spanish second division?

Also, did you have troubles with training and sorts?

I didn't dare to try the Spanish leagues as I had been viewing these forums and I have refused to touch them until some major bug are fixed.

I dont know if they can promote into the second division, I would assume so as they could in previous versions.

You can't select the training for B team players because the team is viewed as an affiliate. So yeah that is kind of a problem, as I said before I've found it more successful to loan promising players out to other teams.

If you want to play in Spain give it a go there's nothing spectacularly wrong with it. The contract issue only ever seemed to happen to me in seasons where I was a long way under my budget and the B team was short on players. Best thing to do if your unsure is to set up a holiday game, leave it to play 10 years or so and then take a look at the contracts in the B teams.

Here you go mate take a look at that, im not sure if the bug has been fixed from what is says in that. Go right to the end and people still say theres an issue even with 9.3.0

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54467

The posts about that bug in that thread were made before the 9.3.0 patch was released.

I've only seen one report of it in the Bugs forum since we released 9.3.0 and we're still waiting on getting on a save game.

Archived