FM2008 Sporting Lisbon

Hello, I've been playing with Sporting.

I'm into 2017.

For quite a few seasons now I've been trying to get a stadium expansion, the board always agrees when I ask but it always ends up being rejected by the council.

So I was hoping the board would just buy a new stadium as I don't think I'll ever get the councils approval, it's been like this for 5 or more seasons.

I've been trying to save all the money I can and stay title and European contenders. So far I have about 50m pounds in the bank, and the clubs value is 146m pounds.

Now what I'm wondering is, if I end up saving enough will the board invest in a new stadium that can be expanded or are some teams just not able to get and bigger then they are with regards to stadium capacity?

If it is the case then I will have taken Sporting as far as possible and there would be no point in continuing with this save.

Regards

a staduim capacity can always be increased.my man united save game {Old trafford} had a capacity of 120,000 but seeing as your team has lots of money and they wont allow a staduim expansion i would personally not continue with the save

There is no need to throw in your game yet. There is a good chance that if you keep performing as you have and increase your bank balance then a new stadium will be on its way soon. It is possible for any team to get a new stadium in the right situation and with a bit of luck.

Archived