all out attack

on the team instructions, when i am 1-0 down say with 20 mins to go, i may go all out attack to get the equaliser. the only problem is, when i go all out attack, me or the opposition never ever get any chances.

wats the point of this team mentality thing, if it has no affect whatsoever.

am i the only one or have you experienced this as well??

The mentality is only one slider of many. If you attempt to go all out attack while still playing with the rest of your old sliders, it may cause a contradicting sliders. When changing tactics you could try and pause the game so you give yourself a chance to change all of your tactics using logic. You could even make an 'all out attack' tactic before the game and then save it so you could quickly transfer to your all out attack tactic and then tweat accordingly.

i will usually quicken up the tempo and play more directly when going all out attack. i have tried many different methods but it hasn't as yet changed anything.

i tend to just make the tactics more attacking now and just leave the mentality as i sometimes think the game is just not affecting the match just to spite me:(

i think what he means is. he isnt seeing any highlights and the game clocks run down, id say it's because they have gone to high time waisting and becasue you are gifting them possesion you are not seeing any highlights..

try pushing your wingers more forward, change the passing, tempo and mentality, but not to much to gift the AI more of the ball.

All-out attack, direct or long passing, no time wasting, quick tempo, close down all over, and tackle hard. I also sub out a defender for another forward and go 3-4-3. The 3 defenders stay back to prevent a counterattack while everyone else pushes up to flood the opposition's final third. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Archived