1 moan about lag 1 moan about form!

First, i am in a match i go to make a substitution, the cursor bearly hovers over the right player when you make the sub it turns out you have clicked on the wrong player and put a defender upfront with no chance of cancelling the mistake, obviously it says are you sure but i am sure when i see my cursor hover over the right player and not so sure when i catch the wrong name in the box.... after clicking yes the game doesnt react when i click once i have to click like three times sometimes.

Second, i could play a team who are bottom of the league on a really bad run and they will completely dominate the game and beat me 3-1, my tactics are fine otherwise i wouldnt be so high up in the league....

Thats my moan, not that anyone will care but still had to get it off my chest

Thanks

First, i am in a mtach i go to make a substitution, the cursor bearly hovers over the right play when you make the sub it turns out you have clicked on the worng player and put a defender upfront with no chance of cancelling the mistake, obviously it says are you sure but i am sure when i see my cursor hover over the right player and not so sure when i catch the wrong the box.... the game doesnt react when i click once i have to click like three times sometimes.

Second, i could play a team who are bottom of the league on a really bad run and they will completely dominate the game and beat me 3-1, my tactics are fine otherwise i wouldnt be so high up in the league....

Thats my moan, not that anyone will care but still had to get it off my chest

Thanks

Your moan about lag can be fixed by reloading the skin everytime you load up your saved game:thup:

i could play a team who are bottom of the league ... and they will completely dominate the game and beat me 3-1 .... my tactics are fine

You really don't see the overwhelming stupidity in that statement?

Just because you don't know what is wrong with your tactics doesn't mean they are fine - there's a thread (by Hammer1000) that's 10+ pages long discussing this issue - and it is entirely tactics related - look that thread up as i can't be arsed debating this again.

You really don't see the overwhelming stupidity in that statement?

Just because you don't know what is wrong with your tactics doesn't mean they are fine - there's a thread (by Hammer1000) that's 10+ pages long discussing this issue - and it is entirely tactics related - look that thread up as i can't be arsed debating this again.

Mind your language and dont imply im stupid, i was having a moan im sure you have in the past, i have a good set of tactics my point is how come all the teams in bad form play better against me and how the hell do i keep my good form goin.

Their are some very anti-social people on this website... :rolleyes:

And i don't know what you think i am but i cant read through ten pages of tactics i have a life... and an attention span

Nobody asked you to go through anything again nobody asked you to reply

Mind your language and dont imply im stupid, i was having a moan im sure you have in the past, i have a good set of tactics my point is how come all the teams in bad form play better against me and how the hell do i keep my good form goin.

And i don't know what you think i am but i cant read through ten pages of tactics i have a life... and an attention span

i think all i can say to this is "lol"

You cant really control form yourself, IRL and on the game, form comes and goes, its up to the manager to keep his team focused and make the right tactical decisions

You cant really control form yourself, IRL and on the game, form comes and goes, its up to the manager to keep his team focused and make the right tactical decisions

Thanks for the reply but do you have any extra idea on keeping players focused on the game? If that makes sense....

yeah but he put he cant be a***d going through it again so why reply? just to cause this?

I replied so you would know where you can look to find the solution to your problem.

If you'll excuse my tone, i was trying to help you and point you in the right direction.

If i was feeling completely useless i would have said "it's your tactics" and left it like that. I added the "arsed" bit as the issue is fairly complex and would require a lot of repeating what's already been said elsewhere.

The only bit that may have been out of order was the implication that you were of below average intelect - but, i think you'll agree, if you read the quote again you do see a degree of daftness about your statement?

Applogies if i caused offense.

Thanks for the reply but do you have any extra idea on keeping players focused on the game? If that makes sense....

The occasional harsh team talk often makes a huge difference - i use "expect better" about once in every ten 1-0 results, this generally prevents complacency - also your assman should point out individuals that need a yelling at.

The occasional harsh team talk often makes a huge difference - i use "expect better" about once in every ten 1-0 results, this generally prevents complacency - also your assman should point out individuals that need a yelling at.

I understand what you mean by the sentence obviously they cant be fine if i get beat 3-1 however what i meant is these solid tactics have earned me 4 promotions in 5 years and my team plays well against many teams in the division so it doenst make sense that they fail against the bad teams, maybe they struggle to motivate themselves for the match but i do give them harsh team talks sometimes they react well thats against good teams bad teams they dont react at all, i beat leeds who had only lost 1 match all season and lose to someone whose lost like ten or more it really confuses me....

I understand what you mean by the sentence obviously they cant be fine if i get beat 3-1 however what i meant is these solid tactics have earned me 4 promotions in 5 years and my team plays well against many teams in the division so it doenst make sense that they fail against the bad teams, maybe they sturggle to motivate themselves for the match but i do give them harsh team talks sometimes they react well thats against good teams bad teams they dont react at all, i beat leeds who had only lost 1 match all season and lose to someone whose lost like ten or more it really confuses me....

If you do have the time i strongly suggest you read the hammer thread (we all have lives and if you stick to the posts by wwfan you won't go far wrong) as this is a quite common issue - as a quick fix just max your width and push on your fullbacks if you aren't doing this already.

I just laid into my team after a win because they played really badly. If you're unhappy with the performance, tell them. Just don't do it too often because they'll get annoyed. Do it when you genuinely believe their performance was unacceptable.

definitely - i only use pleased if i'm pleased with the performance - if they've lucked out then i let them know that i won't be happy with that in the future.

I have tried that a few times but it worries me it annoys them because they are never favourites going into a match but they are good enough, they have never been favourties for 90% of their matches in every leagues but still been promoted thats why i know its the performances and not the tactic if that makes sense, maybe the tactics do fail once or twice but not compared to the players consistency

Dont have a go at them post match at an away game, you must remember that you are less ikely to wan away and you must encourage your players rather then tell them what you expect, excluding weaker teams.

Generally tell them when you are not happy with their performances, and make sure you discipline them for red cards and stuff.

You have to be harsh to be kind

Archived