This game is so slow

Coop

It's the slowest FM ever. I find it frustrating. I have even started playing with one league running and after a season or slow it's still slow.

I know we like these additions, such as press conferences, added in each year but an option to not include these type of items would be a nice addition so we can get back up to speed. Perhaps have a menu of what we do and dont want.

Try turning threading off, reloading your skin or get an operating system capable of running fm

It wouldn't matter what the pc was, it's still slower (on that pc) than previous games.

It's slower because it's becoming bloated with stuff the user may have little interest in. I am recommending that we get the options in the game not to incluse these items (eg.press conferences, teamtalks etc).

It wouldn't matter what the pc was, it's still slower (on that pc) than previous games.

It's slower because it's becoming bloated with stuff the user may have little interest in. I am recommending that we get the options in the game not to incluse these items (eg.press conferences, teamtalks etc).

Obviously it isnt as quick as the old cm's but i havent noticed any difference between this and recent fm's.

Press conferences and team talks have a really, really tiny effect. Have you tried turning the detail level down? Match processing is very hardware intensive so that may help.

I'll try running on minimum detail. Thanks.

have you thought about using a pc that was maufacured in the 21st century?

How is that helpful?

Not everyone can afford to spend money on new computers, and to be honest, half the stuff for sale these days is substandard or poorly specced anyway.

Archived