Whats are the most profitable leagues?

Hi, i know england has the most money in it and its easy to stay clear of debt however i am unsure of other countries, if anyone could give me an insight into any other countires that are less obvious that produce alot of money through competitions and tv rights. Basically sometimes i get bored of same old english this and that but when i tried one in russia the only way to make money was through selling players as their was no money ion winning anything and no money through tv rights which was highly annoying... preferably in europe as i like the european champions league

Write back thanks.

im in scotland, and its similar, in that revenue is almost solely from player sales and champs league money.

As an example, because im doing well, to keep my squad happy, i have to give them 875K for winning the league as a bonus. For winning the league, i get 1M, so almost nothing in actual money after i've paid them!!

That said, i am managing to develop into a reasonably rich club from this revenue

im thinking along the lines of tv rights and prize money, what about the smaller teams in italy hwo much do they get? thanks

Sorry I can't help with that, I only managed Inter on FM09, and previous FM versions also gave plenty of TV rights money to similar Italian clubs. European competitions seem to be very financially rewarding as well

They are in the Ukraine, its a really fun game as you can attract some decent players. Only problem is you can only have 7 foreigners in the starting 11 but there are no work permits so its a great game.

And here, foreigner means non-Ukraine players (obviously in Europe it is non-EU players that are foreign)

Archived