Regens and country's

I have no idea why, but there seems to be a world class 1st season regen created in every game i start - and Ive beeen starting a lot recently to try and get the hang of the new engine - in Spain. There are often a few 4s/5s in France, Italy Germany..., but there iss always a 7 in Spain! This time round it's a superb looking Targetman striker just as I was bemoaning the lack of a truly class strong striker under 18!

Scandinavia seem to be good at the ol' regens. I've currently got an absolutely stonking young Finnish defender at Milan (good enough to take Nesta's place in the 1st team in 2009/10) as well as two very promising Danish midfielders (both 19 and already good enough to play in most Premiership squads) and there's a Danish wing-back I'm tryng to sign because he's 18 and got better stats than my first choice LWB, Urby Emanuelson.

In FM08, Wales, Scotland and Iceland had plenty of obscenely talented players by the year 2030. They never won anything but their stats were through the roof.

Archived