Saved Games - where are they?

Hi.

I had a fully functioning FM 2009 with a saved game of five seasons. Due to some problems, I had to reinstall Vista onto the drive.

Now I've reinstalled Steam/FM2009 and have a folder called old.windows which has all the folders from FM2009 in.

I've copied these over to the right locations on the programs files but when I load up Fm2009, it can't find any svaed games.

Any ideas on where they would be please? Or is there a filetype I could look for?

I'm not the most tech advanced but I don't won't to lose hours of work.

Thanks

Corrupted file, the game is virtually dead. If you have a backup use that but otherwise your game is lost. Sorry about the bad news but you can't do anything about it. In future, save it into more than one file so you have backups in case your main one corrupts.

Hope that answers your question :thup:

For the last time, the file is corrupted and will not load no matter what patch you use. That is what i have learnt from my experiences of playing fm09 anyway!

Hamilton, it may not be.

Col Ewe Knighted, you must have the same or later version of the game now that you used before for those saves. If you played them on 9.1.0 version then you must get that patch or the 9.2.0 patch.

If you played them on the 9.2.0 patch before then you will need that.

Hope that helps. :)

Archived