Squad Harmony?

Keep everyone happy with good contracts, dont bring in too many faces at one time or over a short period and give everone some games and everyone will be happy. I have a very good harmony, only a little notch of max and that is because i have had the same squad for over 5 years and only add 1 oor 2 max per year.

You most likely have at least one unhappy player, either in your main squad or in your reserves. Either make them happy, or sell them.

Not sure if this makes all the difference - I generally have had a few unhappy players (usually Bosman signings I picked up as cover, with the intent of selling on to make a profit) and the board is still very happy with the squad harmony.

Not sure if this makes all the difference - I generally have had a few unhappy players (usually Bosman signings I picked up as cover, with the intent of selling on to make a profit) and the board is still very happy with the squad harmony.

If those players were integral to the team, then harmony would be worse. The fact that they are cover and new signing, so they haven't necessarily gelled with other team members, the rest of your team may not be interested in how happy they are or not.

A key squad member beign upset really shakes the squad harmony. Usually it's someone who has been left out of the team for a while, or someone who wants to move on to another club.

Conversely, a bit part player's unhappiness will have less affect on squad harmony, unless they have been there for a while and gelled with their teammates.

Archived