Can I change my Under-18 team into a Under-20 team?????

I have a stock pile of 18 and 19 year old players and I only can play them on my reserves or loan them out. Some aren't wanted enough to be loaned out. I want to be able have them play on the youth team and the reserve team. I know before every season, I am asked if I want to renew the under 18 team in the league they've been playing in. Is there a way to change them into an under-20 team???????????????/

which country are you playing in? many countries (if not all) have either Under-18s, Under-19s or Under-20s, and you cannot (as far as i am aware) change that. if you were to change to an Under-20 team in, say, England, you wouldnt have any teams to play, as the rest of the teams would be Under-18s

Yeah I play in England. Is there a way to check to see if there are any under-19 or under 20 playing? I just think its a waste to even have 18 or 19 year olds that can't play in a youth game. There are so many fewer reserve games on the schedule so I have to loan them for them to get any significant playing time. But I only have 3 affiliates, so there's on 12 possible players I can move.

Yeah but I don't know they're still young. I'm playing with Plymouth and I took them up the Premiership now for a few years. I've pretty much gotten rid of 97% of the players who were originally on the Plymouth roster so these 19 year olds are at the very least my depth so i do need them. If they are good enough to start on my reserve teams at 18 or 19 then I consider that enough to keep around.

Well it would be handy dandy to get more youth teams...For example i have a 15 year old talent which is in my under 19 squad, but doesnt get any playtime. Maybe it would be good to have more youth teams. That way all of them play as much as they can

Archived