30 seasons

Has anyone else finished a 30 seasons game yet? Most people know I finished 1 quite quickly and posted my career on here, just wondering if anyone else has managed or if most people just quit after a few seasons and start again?

I am now deep into another game where I started with Spain as the main league and Italy, Germany and England loaded as top divisions. I think it's by far the biggest challenge ever in a fmh game to start at the bottom of your main league and try to win everything available in you game. I started as UD Marbella in Spain division 2b4 and eventually won 3 la liga titles, 1 champions cup and 2 spanish cups before moving on to Sampdoria in about my 8th season or so.

I don't understand the attraction of starting loads of games and playing them for just a short time because I just end up always buying the same players and it becomes really easy too quickly whereas if you get to the point where the best players are regens it's much more of a challenge because you can't just come on the forums and make a list of players to buy.

So my challenge to others is to try something similar, start in a bottom division in one of the top 4 countries and try to eventually win every trophy available in your game and become the greatest manager in the world.

Jambo - read my post a few below "Darlington - Is McRedneck the man?"

This is my career taking Darlington from the bottom to the top (well I hope to). Their first goal was to avoid relegation from L2 in England.

Mini update - season 6 has started with a hiss and a roar - Darlington after 8 games are top of the premiership table (first time McRedneck has ever managed a team in this position) and have just beaten Real Madrid in European pool play!

currently 8 seasons in with Leyton Orient, tried to start other games but always go back to the Os for some reason

Hey that's funny. :) I'm 13 seasons in with the Orient. In Premier League and Euro cup. Not taking advantage of any exploits either.

i just won the ePL last night for the 1st time the season before i won the CL! glad i turned down the Milan job now, lets see who i can get now!

You must be doing better that me then ridley. All that and Milan after you. Having said that if this was PC FM I should still be getting job offers.

Archived