Assistant Bosman

You can already do this in the player search/filter screen. Just look for players with contracts expiring. Or do you mean that the assman should recommend a few like in his team report?

What about if assistant lists 10 best players which could have most use for the team and those players want the move or they don't have anything against it.

What about if assistant lists 10 best players which could have most use for the team and those players want the move or they don't have anything against it.

An expansion on it could be rather than in the assman team report, him saying that LB, RB, CD or whatever is weak and reccomending 1 or 2 players for that particular posistion, he could perhaps overlay your best 11 with players throughout the team who could improve it?

For example, say your starting 11 is fine, but there is a striker and centre mid that are better than your current ones and are coming up on a free transfer, perhaps he could point you in that direction?

Couldn't you just have a scout find them? It's really not the job of an assistant manager to find good Bosmans.

Not 100%, but its also unlikely that a manager can dedicate all of his time to finding good bosmans. The old saying two head are better than one springs to mind.

Not 100%, but its also unlikely that a manager can dedicate all of his time to finding good bosmans. The old saying two head are better than one springs to mind.

True about the managers, but then there is nothing realistic about how we find players on FM. Real managers don't get a big list of thousands of players with values and salaries to look through.

I very much doubt many assistant managers are told to find players. Scouts do much of the recommendations (not to mention agents making calls).

I'll just say I don't think this idea of using assistant managers for this is a good one.

Archived