Default Style, Cut Out Facepacks

RowRow78

Hello again one and all.

I just wanted to ask if staff at SI check out what we're doing over at sortitoutsi.net regarding Facepacks.

I know SI were limited to creating only certain packs due to licensing issues, but there is some great (and VERY comprehensive) work being produced to fill the gaps (and improve on some work where needed.)

I have a team of eager graphics guys working constantly and there are now over 35,000 images added to the game.

I know we're not meant to mention facepacks and things, but it's a great resource for anyone that wants to improve their FM experience.

Visit the Main Thread HERE

Also some other useful links:

Facepack Team Cutout Requests - here

Individual Face Cutout Requests - here

Alternative Individual Cutouts Requests - here

Discussion & Training Thread - here

Lots of hard work goes into this, and would be great to share the cut-outs with as many people as possible, I'd also be interested in what SI think of it all.

Would be good to have this topic "stickyed" if you don't have a problem with sending people to a different site.

Thanks

:)

Bit naive tbh. You're not going to get an SI employee encouraging the creation of graphics they don't have licences for. Nor can you expect SI to actively link to 3rd party graphics on their official forums by making this thread a sticky.

Bit naive tbh. You're not going to get an SI employee encouraging the creation of graphics they don't have licences for. Nor can you expect SI to actively link to 3rd party graphics on their official forums by making this thread a sticky.

Fair enough, I take your point, just in the spirit of sharing really, thought people might appreciate it.

I for one appreciate everything & the others who expand our experience do. You finish a great game.

Many Thanks Row Row & everybody else that contributes.

Cut Out Facepacks are a nightmare but you put your own time in to helping the community.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived