how can u get round?

i had this problem with Wolfsburg. I took it over but came in as a newbie manager. Got a 1 year contract. The older established players didnt have confidence, but the newer signings and younger players who i gave playing time started to believe in me. Mid-season the older players realized they either started playing good for me or they were going to be on the bench/reserves/transferred. At seasons end, I was in 4th and had the backing of my players to sign a new contract. It was frustrating to listen to the griping in the press they did. Hopefully SI will in the next version have players talk internally to the Manager first before going public. I would have loved to be able to tell them give me a chance and start producing out on the field.

Good luck with your game.

When you start up a game you can give yourself International Footballer past experience. Cancel the Add Manager Wizard and do it manually, to both see and select the option.

Some people prefer to start from bottom up, but if you're taking over a big club right at the beginning, it's best to do this.

Archived